INFORMATION OF AYUSH HOSPITALS NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED
Please find attachment
The Data entry for Requirements details is enabled for ALL facility ( also for those selected for Health wellness centre) for data entry of the Medicines , Staff, Equipment ,Furniture etc in a NEW TAB REQUIREMENT in the already using website http://www.kgis.ksrsac.in/ayush/ ( Where OPD data entry is already been made)
1) Go to website http://www.kgis.ksrsac.in/ayush/
2) Enter the User Credentials (User ID, Password ,Captcha)
3) Click on REQUIREMENT Tab
4) To enter Medicine Details for that Quarter (Presently it is for 2 nd Quarter) Select Medicine, then enter only required Quantity in numbers, Example : 10/15/18 etc ( For example under Ashokarishta enter 6 , which means you require 6 bottles of Ashokarishta of 400 ml pack, similarly for churna / Tablets/ Oils etc).
5) Click on SUBMIT to Save the changes made.
6) Go to OTHERS tab, Select Building to enter the requirements under Building Category i,e Plumbing , Painting, Compound wall construction etc.
7) Similarly Enter the Data for Staff, Furniture, Equipment and click submit to save the changes made.
Kindly circulate this information among all the Data entry Users in your District or Institution.
The Last Date of entry of these requirement details will be upto 31/07/2019 midnight 12. after then it would be locked automatically.( No Changes are made in Last Date for entering OPD/IPD/Procedures)
The entry option for 3 rd Quarter will be next enabled again only for 3 rd Quarter requirements.( The exact Date will be announced later)
1) The Requirement Details Should be entered by ALL facility ( Not restricted only to Health wellness centre)
2) The Last Date is extended to 31/07/2019 instead of 12/07/2019 (as per the Letter).
3) The entry option for Requirements Tab will be made available 4 Quarters in a Year.( The Dates for entering for 3 rd and Subsequent Quarters will be informed Later).
With Warm Regards
Dr R. Muralikrishna
State Nodal Officer, Statistics / HMIS section
Nodal Officer-Bangalore Division, Ayush Health & Wellness Program
Department of AYUSH
Government of karnataka
Contact No.: 9480293204